Telemedicine visits for medical treatment without leaving your home
To protect yourself, your family and others from COVID-19, Little Silver Medicine now offers telemedicine visits. Our physicians are here to provide you with safe, effective and personal treatment for most common medical conditions.
Schedule a Telemedicine Visit
To see and speak with your doctor right from your phone, tablet or computer, CALL our office to schedule your telemedicine appointment. Once you book your virtual visit, one of our team members will go over the process and you’ll be face-to-face with your doctor in no time.
- For self-care, click on link for NJ symptom checker: NJ Self-Check
- To Schedule a Telemedicine Visit – Please Call Us at (732) 741-5600
- Telemedicine Visits Available Mon-Fri 8:30am – 4:00pm and Sat 8:30am-12:00pm
Many insurance providers are covering virtual telemedicine visits at this time. The Self-Pay cost is $75.
Little Silver Medicine accepts most insurances, including: Aetna, Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Blue Cross &Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Magnacare, Oxford, St. Barnabus Health and QualCare.
Telemedicine Services We Provide
- COVID-19 counseling – Do I or don’t I have COVID-19? What to do?
- Emotional Stress & Anxiety
- Mom-to-Be & Newborn Safety during COVID-19
- Common Pediatric & Adult conditions such as
- Pink eye
- Ear infection
- Sore throat
- Seasonal allergies, asthma, rashes
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, colic/abdominal pain
- Insect bites
What We Do Not Treat
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
Little Silver Medicine will NOT prescribe controlled substances, detox medications, weight loss medications, medical marijuana, or injectables via Telemedicine.