In recent years, health insurance has changed a lot. It has become increasingly complicated for patients and physicians alike. Please contact our office to confirm that we currently accept your insurance plan.
We accept most medical insurance, including:
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- St Barnabas Health
New Patient Responsibilities / Checklist:
- Make sure the Primary Care Physician (PCP) is changed on your card. You must obtain a reference number from your insurance company that confirms the change.
- Coordination of Benefits. Some insurance companies, including Horizon Blue Cross, periodically confirm which plan is primary (versus secondary) for a patient. If required, your insurance company will send a letter with instructions for you to confirm the primary insurance for a patient.
- Newborns. Please verify that your newborn has been added to your insurance.
- Kindly review your copays, deductibles, and eligibility.
We make every reasonable attempt to work with your insurance plan. Please review your specific insurance policy. Services covered may vary by policy for the same insurance company.