Ensuring a Healthy Start to Life
As a parent, nothing is as important as the health of your child. At Little Silver Pediatrics and Family Medicine, we offer comprehensive new-mother/newborn and pediatric services—from helping moms-to-be prepare for their baby’s arrival and ongoing healthcare through their child’s growing years.
- Mom’s Wellness, including nursing, lactation, post-partum depression
- Baby’s first years, including milestones and vaccinations
- Well visits, including consultations to help you identify and improve problem dietary habits before they lead to an overweight child
- School physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic diseases
- Parenting support
- Hospital Care—we visit our newborns admitted at the Monmouth Medical Center and Riverview Hospital
Our goal is to give both mother and child a head start on a healthy and nurturing relationship.
We gladly offer free consultations for moms-to-be or new patients. Call our office to schedule an appointment today. Consultations can be done virtually or at our practice in Little Silver.