We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, including medical history, in writing or verbally during patient visits.
- Information about your transactions with us, including insurance and payments.
- Information we receive from a third party, including labs, hospitals and medical specialists
- Information we receive from you through the website including, requests for information, newsletter sign-ups, text alert sign-ups and resumes submitted for employment.
As it relates to patient health information, Little Silver Medicine complies with HIPAA laws governing such use. To learn more, please review our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
We may share personal information with third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you. Our service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance and are required to protect personal information disclosed by us and comply with the general privacy principles described in this policy.
Although we make every effort to preserve user or patient privacy, we may need to disclose personal information as follows:
- When required by law to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us;
- To enforce our policies or agreements including the collection of amounts owed to us;
- To protect users of our site from fraudulent or abusive use.
We also reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal or financing of all or any portion of Little Silver Medicine, in order for you to continue to receive the same services from the third party.
Little Silver protects the security of the personal information you provide. We protect this personal information through various security practices and measures and may be stored in manual or electronic systems with limited access in order to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us (732) 741-5600